View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 11:06 AM   #3
goldenglory18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorLongArms View Post
One thing I noted from another person who tested out the compass is that the rudder control is not nearly as responsive as on the Revo or outback.
I heard that the Compass you can turn on a dime. Are you referring to that or something else?

Quote:
I never had a chance to test out the compass, but I will say that it took a lot of fiddling to get the outback exactly where I want it in terms of seat position for comfortable peddling all day. I definitely would not want any less customizability on that seat.
I've heard that as well. The Compass seat leaves a lot to be desired. Although coming from what I am, its going to be an improvement no matter what.

Quote:
I would be curious to hear from someone who has tried to surf launch a Compass. I had posted earlier about how you really have to work to get an outback in and out of the surf compared to something long and lean like a Revo or a Trident.
Same as above. I'm launching a 13'5" plastic yacht. Just about anything other than a PA is going to be better than my Ride....
goldenglory18 is offline   Reply With Quote