View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #25
FISHIONADO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stairman View Post
When they outlawed smoking inresturants non smokers didn't speak up for the freedom of the resturant ownwer to have a smoking establishment if he wanted.
When they made painting your home a require a permit no one spoke up.
When they made bbq smoke a polutant instead of an attraching smell to the resturant...no one spoke up.
when your semiauto "dangerous looking " gun became illegal...no one spoke up.

so why now when the liberals here in california have run amok of your freedom do you expect anyone to protest for you.

Freedom ,like a mountain range, can be brokendown one grain of sand at a time....putting it back together is a far more monumental task.
vote freedom or shut the hell up(yes that means you fucking democrat voting environmentalist leaning fisherman too)
I'm probably the fucking democrat voting environmentalist leaning fisherman you speak of. No worries, it takes more than that to offend me. But I don't recall you being one of the guys who stood up for our rights during the years we were asking folks to attend meetings from San Diego to Santa Barbara and email and write letters. Maybe I didn't know who your were but I don't remember you being there or speaking up. Not trying to offend, but if you think voting republican is going to preserve your freedoms, you haven't been paying attention.
FISHIONADO is offline   Reply With Quote