View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #13
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Oh wow Jim you made a steel cock....and "fitted" it? Dim Jay is probably jealous!
Of coarse the guy behind "Dim Jay" is jealous isn't it obvious) that's why he hates my guts. ... Ha Ha Ha

As to the job it was more like fancy pasties and a steel G string.

It was actually pretty comical. The whole thing had no attachment points or straps on the front so there was this flat part kind of a flor de lis shape that fitted into the small of her back tight to hold the whole thing in place. In order to work though it had to be two piece with a push together sleeve based locking mechanism under her crotch.

Imagine a two part rigid locking steel thong.

It was really pretty simple. You'd slide the back section into the front with it rotated slightly at an angle, then twist it to the center maybe five degrees and it would lock in place, but none of the assistants could figure out how to do it. So they made me do it.

So I have to do it, and there I am under this girls ass, German playmate of the year, she's got nothing on except shes holding the front half in place and I'm sliding the back part into it's sleave and she looks down and smiles and in the German accent says: "Is it in yet"

I'm like "Oh you'll know when it's in because it'll click" totally deadpan like talking about a carburetor. She starts Giggling, and then everyone there burst out laughing.

I kid you not.... I've built some interesting things but that was a fun job

I suppose I could find this stuff online somewhere but I just pulled out the issue she sent me.

Her name appears to be Daniella Jambrek, she's German playmate of the year 1994. The photographer was Herb Ritts (that's why I got the job) and the photo is on page 25.

There's a not in it but I can't read it as it's in German.

Actually the photo they used could be posted here as it covers up all the good parts. Looking it over she was a lot cuter in person then in the pics they used.

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 11-08-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote