Thread: LJ GWS Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
dorado50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 View Post
I agree with you. We are entering into their world by choice. You don't see the sharks and fish choosing to come on land and try to change how we do things.

Sharks and other creatures of the oceans don't have the free will ability like humans do. So why should we be freaked out if there's a GW swimming around. Heck there's probably a lot more than anyone even sees. Everything I paddle out I see something new and am amazed that I was that close to seeing that creature in the wild. Sure I see bat rays, and many other fish and creatures at Sea World but that's different than seeing them in their natural environment.

What makes me laugh is when someone gets attacked there's a full on mob mentality about hunting it down and killing it. I don't understand that either. It's not like killing that shark is going bring back the person you lost should the attack be that bad.

All I have to say is keep the feet up, and watch your meters, if you see something coming up at you fast hold on.

Sharks and other wild animals that attack people are(and should be) hunted down and killed. One attack on a human probably means it will attack the next . Why take a chance that it won't attack the next person it cross's paths with?. I never could understand why some think animal life is more precious than human.......
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote