View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #27
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellcon View Post
Mr Edit aka passive aggressive, megalomaniac strikes again...here is what nimrod actually said:
OK... So you were offended because?

1. You are a "detractor" who "fishes butts in the sewage"?

2. You simply "hate my guts"?.

Or is it both... I mean it's rather obvious you took those statements personally.

Since my comments were not addressed to you, and did not mention your name why on earth did you take them personally and get so bent out of shape?

Once I saw you got your panties in a bunch I had two choices: I could either attack in kind like some internet moron, and start calling you childish names as well, or try to tone things down for the good of the board. I personally feel the name calling thing is rather retarded (no insult meant to retards here) so I just edited the post and removed anything that could even remotely be seen as problematic, because I wanted to shorten it anyway, and did not want to destroy the thread.

I figured it was done.

The fact your still trying to take offense, or act like you were provoked is pretty hilarious especially since even the original post that you have reposted never mentioned you.

I mean you can call me all the names you want on the web, and talk a lot of stupid macho bullshit online, like how you think I would tremble in your mere presence LMAO!!!

..... but I'd say that if you continue that behavior you're just going to look like a fool, and honestly it says more about your issues then mine.

Well I got to get out of here if I'm going to hoop the tide.

later, Jim

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 01-19-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote