View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #22
bellcon

Mr Edit aka passive aggressive, megalomaniac strikes again...

here is what nimrod actually said:

Quote:
Dim Day Said: Actually you'd be surprised... Once you get away from my detractors in that fish butts in the sewage clique, and the people they have influenced, I actually have a lot of really good friends in the fishing community, especially among serious fisherman who fish boats offshore. Seems like every website I go to I run into a few guys that hate my guts because I don't subscribe to some dubious internet status quo.
They always seem to find some excuse to pretend I'm the bad guy, not much I can do about it, as I tend to speak my mind, and I'm not too good at kissing ass to fit in. Since the Kayak community is smaller it seems more apparent on kayak boards but it's not really a big deal. Just a few whacked guys with nothing better to do in their lives. I try not to take it too seriously, in a way I actually feel sorry for them. Fred Archer and I were talking about it once. He said all this internet stuff is all bullshit, that when you meet a man in person and look into his eyes you can tell if he's the real deal. Most of these guys when I actually meet them won't even look me in the eye....
thread jack over