View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 05:34 AM   #17
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Alot of people appreciate it...

There just not leaving a comment.
This is the only social media I do, after being scammed by a fake female profile on Facebook. My bank dropped me in a black hole 🕳 after 35yrs. Just showed me how valuable I am. I do not want my true name in any social media that allows fake identity. I never new modern technology with a fake Google heading could hack your bank account.
And they sounded just like Amazon customers service.
We live in a world 🌎 where your online bank account statement is one click away from a scam that wants to rob you blind in your emails. If I could start a class action lawsuit Facebook, Google,Wal-Mart for selling gift cards all would be involved.Sorry if I got off track from your great fishing vacation...peace out Tight lines amgio
Ps never do a zelle bank transfer when customer service asks to download anydesk and prizzee apps on your iPhone to transfer money back for a gift card that's no good.it was my first zelle transfer and you can bet my Last through my cellphone online banking.
I don't care how smart people think they are you are not safe from the genus scams when they target your likes.
I had a ca contractors license for over 20 yrs...but I maybe the dumbest SOB when it comes to women .

Last edited by MITCHELL; 08-10-2022 at 07:02 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote