Thread: Re: Wader Sale
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 01:40 AM   #1
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Re: Wader Sale

In case anyone is interested...Madison River Fishing Company (one of my regular destinations for end of season clearance sales, which I usually check in November but was distracted last year due to my legal/medical issues) is having a Closeout on Redington Sonic Pro Waders for $129.95 and they still have most ALL sizes (as far as I know right now!)
These aren't the best waders on the Market but they are pretty darn good quality for the price with sonically WELDED not sewn seams! For any of you that are unsure of the difference, sewn seams require a needle piercing the material to secure the sections together, while sonic welding is just that ultra sonic waves are focused along a seam to weld the sections together. Sonic welding in the last 10 years or so had become the standard in wet weather clothing construction. The used to tape over seams inside and out on a regular basis ("just in case") but quality control had become so good that it is almost unnecessary these days (except in the case of Expedition or Heavy Use (checkout most of the Bassmaster Professionals...they are wearing Simms gear) clothing where failure is not an option!
I hope this help those of you looking for waders at a decent ("won't break the bank" sneak past or justify to the 'wifey' ) price!
FFY
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote