View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #44
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiskadoro View Post
I've known Kieth for almost a couple decades now. I fished with him mainly back in the 90s. I designed and built his bait tank for his current boat, and some other gear, and even painted it for him. I know him pretty well, better then most as I've spent many hours on the water with him. Kieth and I have talked endless hours about every aspect of shark behavior that we could think of. I was already building shark jigs when I first met Kieth, so I'm sure the topic jig color and sharks came up more then once.

Kieth is Kieth: people either love him or sometimes hate him, but deep down he's got a good soul and he just loves to fish sharks. Ultimately when shark fishing really started taking off back in early 2000s Kieth and I took different paths. I used to post all kinds of info about them and just quit. If I'd been smart I would of written a book like Archer and made some money off it, but I basically just quit posting about them online, and giving out info about fishing them, because I was concerned that they were going to get over fished. Kieth felt that by posting he could direct peoples attitudes, and influence them into preserving the resource, I'm far more cynical when it comes to people then he is.

Jim
so Jim how is Keith, last I heard he was chasing swords off cat.

and yes I see that the post is waaayyy old.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote