View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
BrokeLoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
In my opinion there are no rules as to how you post your fish report. Post what you want how you want. If some people want to leave out specifics then that's their choice, if you don't like it then don't read em'.

I think some of the reasons people dont' want to give all the specifics is that those people spent time energy, money and effort to find the "bite" and don't just want to give that info away freely. Also there are people who take all the information they can get and never contribute any.

If you don't know where the bite is currently, then your not paying attention. It's pretty clear where they are biting or have been biting, there are multiple locations. It's JUNE! Almost july the fish are biting where they usually bite this time of year. Just go fishing and you'll get a lot of first hand info, talk to people while your out there, you'll find that most people are pretty friendly and don't mind giving you info.
I hope this thread doesn't turn to trivial.
It's hardly giving away top secret information when your report reads as follows.

6/19 - I caught this 32# yellow in 63' of water about 400yds NW of the big boiler rock at about 7:30am on a sardine 3oz dropper loop, 65# braid and a 20# 4' mono leader.

I guess I just can't wrap my mind around that mentality: "I spent a lot of time, effort and cash so your gonna have to as well."
It just seems so frat like...it almost falls in the hazing category...kinda gay really.