Thread: Hound Dogs
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
wade

Hound Dogs

Hit up the lake for a half day LMB session ..Deer & Osprey were out and about bright & early..
Very weary bucket mouths.. Had to downsize the flouro line class two times..
I was throwing around a few rigs till I found what they really wanted that given day...It wasnt the Wacky, or the Shakeys, nor the Texas Riggers or Bullet Beads..It was Z-Man's 'FattyZ' in Watermelon Candy. Stuck twenty+ before my camera got fried capturing underwater video, this might be my last video for some time BWE..POS Stylus tough bites the dust again..Another Ghetto-Gopro down the drain...Also had luck on 3/8 Chatterbait and CrawdadZ in Brown/Orange w/Orange Claws & (2) on Pumpkin Green Flake. (One) on the Grass KickerZ in Opening Night. Couple on the Finesse WormZ in Watermelon & Red Flake produced too, but nothing garnered the reaction bite like the FattyZ provoked. Wind lightly kicked in after lunch and I changed my direction across the lake accordingly to work a better pitch-drift. Boss Hawg was staging just off the deeper walls corralling her fry. Got some interesting behaviors on film too before the camera ultimately died...

RHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Last edited by wade; 07-31-2013 at 04:05 PM.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote