View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 12:10 PM   #5
chris138
donkey roper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeatumble View Post
Its things like this that are to blame for 90% of the users of this site browsing and not posting fishing reports or asking questions.

Simple questions are met with "go out and show us" rather than any meaningful dialogue about our shared passion of fishing.

This site has a lot of potential but unfortunately most of the forums are patrolled by a small group of grumpy keyboard gangsters who would rather reply to bust balls than offer insight.

Signing off. Cheers!
I didn't read his reply as grumpy.

Trust me, it's worth it for you to go out if you can. There's YT and WSB in la jolla everyday, all winter long. You just need the time to get out there. In my experience, tides have very little influence on the bite in LJ. Most likely on a king tide there will be some current, whether its the right kind or wrong kind of current depends on lots of other factors relating to the weather patterns in the socal bight. If you can go, go. I'll be out there tomorrow.

Also for what it's worth, this is the "reports" section... not the "ask for reports". You'll get less flack in the discussion section for these types of posts.
chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote