View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
zenspearo

Time for another spearo/kayakfishermen powwow?

Guys & gals.

In an all out push for attendance for the Oct. 20-22 BRTF meeting, how about another spearo/kayak get-together. Kayakfishermen and spearos have been leading this fight down to the finish line and I have a feeling it's gonna be up to us again or it'll be bloody

We all don't want to see a repeat of BRTF Bloody Tuesday 7/28--something I fear if we don't hop on it and start thinking out of the box. Our people have job, family, and this has been a long road. But we have no choice..have to show up.

I propose next Friday evening Sept. 25 from 7-9PM. My house again in Poway (I would propose a restaurant but I don't like discussing strategy in public view) if you all are amenable. Bring a potluck dish for one and let's work again!

Agenda: Carpool, phone calls, roll calls, motivation tools, speaking points, color coordination, clothing coordination, etc... We also likely have Round 3 maps by then and let's discuss writing in by the Oct. 10th comment deadline.

P.S. I have six signups already from SD Freedivers (I just sent out the email) to go to the Oct. meeting...

If we meet Friday night, we all can still go fishing/diving on Saturday and Sunday...

Thoughts?