View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Asuncion with Makobob and Svendawg

Well the boys arrived last Sunday a bit earlier than I expected. 12 1/2 hr trip from Bob's place. It's really great time have them here for a few days. We have been hitting it pretty hard since they got here so I decided to take a shore day while Bob and Sven headed out again. Fishing has been great. We managed 12 yellows on Monday and 16 on Tuesday and 17 on Wednesday. Thursday through Saturday were down days with ony 4 eachday No rats but no real tankers either. Sven is persona non gratis with me at this point. He had spent the last couple weeks up at Mammoth Lakes and that can be the only reason that he decided to use some funky Kastmaster trout bait here on the big water, but before I could correct his choice of lures, he Jerks a WSB out of my water, on a Kastmaster. The rest of the village was quite impressed but I don't like him much any more.

Unable to upload pictures right now but will try later.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!

Last edited by rossman; 07-26-2015 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Misspellings
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote