View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:23 AM   #4
lamb

I played WCW the last two years and loved it. You bet I’ll play 07 regardless of the rules.

I know there will be some changes. I’m sure everyone’s constructive feedback is encouraged and welcomed.

Do not forget though that the 06 rules were heavily modeled after generous input the folks provided. Then WCW 06 ended up with 39 people signing up, less than the year before. :shock: Personally, I was very disappointed at apparent lack of support given the number of people that seem to frequent the forum and “feed” on reports. :cry:

I joined WCW05 in May and had no less fun then in WCW 06, where I played from the beginning and (not sure how that happened :rambo: ) did quite all right.

Some people do get to fish more, some less. Whether you have 1 allowed submission per month or three, the folks that want to win this thing BAAAAAAD will still fish more and be able to catch and submit a bigger fish. That doesn’t change how bad we all love the sport - we're probably all equal there. 8)

IMHO, playing WCW is about having fun playing and supporting your fellow brothers and sisters that paddle. Participating in any of kayak fishing tournaments is great way to actually demonstrate that support.

Given the year long format, WCW just ought to have more significant $$ rewards. I did my part in trying to fix that.

This is by no means the “official” response, just a sincere response from BWE Spam Sanitation department. :geek: