View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #1
Rambo

ticket for forgetting my fishing license NPH

Start my day packing n getting stuff ready for fishing. Drop the baby off at my mom by 6am and finally got on the water by 8am. Loading the PA14 is always hard not having enough gears and with all that space you want to bring everything to prepare your day for any species.

Well I got out to the water and my bait tank battery isn't charge at all even when I left it plugging all night. Now my fish finder is acting up, and wouldnt turn due to some poor connection with the cable. So I was like ok, don't need it that much since my buddies had fish finders and bait tank I'm still cool. It was hard making bait and nothing was really biting the whole day. So I drop a live mackerel and troll near the bait barge while DFG approach me.

They then ask for my fishing license and I look at my center storage and said "shit i must have left it in my car." I asked, can i go get since my car is near? They said nope, and bam my rod gets a bite and the DFG said to reel it in. What do you know a legal halibut. Since I don't have my license on me, they released my halibut, and handed me a ticket.

Mad n frustrated, but they doing a good job keeping everyone on check. So I rush over and got to my car and grabbed my fishing license to try for another halibut. But no luck. The one day I forget my fishing license I get cited. And DFG looks at me and say I'm sure you have your license since your kayak looks expensive and with all them gears but since you don't have it on you laws are laws. Can't argue, so I signed and said have a good day!
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote