View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
yellowtailslayer
Junior

rods and reels for sale

I have a few reels and rods and also a fighting belt for sale
-almost new penn 500 jigmaster with new line for 30$ (combo with penn slammer rod)
-daiwa Dcast 100h baitcast reel for 15$
-a penn 113 4/0 senator narrow good condition with 60 pound line for 40$ (combo with g-loomis rod)
a pflueger 5 weight fly reel with new fly line never used 30$
-a sealine 50 shv used slightly but in very good condition, some boat rash for 60$
- saltist 30 highspeed, needs new freespool/gear switch, and has scratches but in good condition for 30$

as for rods....
- a g-loomis saltwater series medium heavy 40-60 pound 6'6'' rod in great condition for 75$
-a shimano spinning rod fast action 6-14# lb 7 foot for 10$
-and penn slammer 20-40lb rod for 20$
I also have a Braid fighting belt with straps and removable gimbal for tuna for 20$

If you buy 2 or more reels ill take off a few bucks, if u want the combos like the jigmaster or the senator ill drop them 15 bucks, if you buy all the rods and reels ill give it to you for 200$ and ill throw in the weight belt and a few spools of line and a couple swimbaits!!! DEAL OF THE CENTURY, READY TO GO FISHING!

I need to pay for a new car and insurance so please i need sum offers soon, im in solana beach and in temecula but i also frequent oceanside and mission bay and can meet sumwere near those locations, thanks.