View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
kurtfish

PA Limit is 2 wsb

Bellcon, Congrats on the long run and the big haul. Is that two limits nights so far this year or three? The PA is great for SUPaddling and chasing tail but it really only fits two large fish in front. I am not a fan of the hanging the tail of the back as most hobie other model owners do.

The PA is so wide you can fit a 60 pound WSB on each side of peddles and still do 2 knots back to shore. I nialed my Avatar almost as far South as Windensea so I had a long peddle back. I could have a used a second fish to level the load. Your stacking jobs are quite architecturally pleasing.

Even with your tall physique I bet you could cast a mean iron standing on a PA. The rob holders under the front are made for fresh water rods so I pulled them out and patched the holes with oak panels. My front hold has much more space now. PAs are great for taking out the family as well.
If you can't make it down to SD for the contest at the end of the month please feel free to join my virtual tournement team, Kurtfish
http://www.bill_poole_tournement.com/registration
Attached Images

Last edited by kurtfish; 07-20-2011 at 10:09 PM.
kurtfish is offline   Reply With Quote