Thread: Hobie Outback
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:03 PM   #1
Rocketfish

Hobie Outback

Admins, forgive me if this is in the wrong forum topic, but I'm seeking advice before I list.

I'm thinking of selling my yak and accessories. I haven't gone out in over a year, or consistently for over 2 years - I used to go out almost weekly. I live in Huntington Beach, and none of my local spots here have been producing for me, not even CNR. I am unable to go out to LJ, due to time constraints which is why I've limited my outings to what is around here.

That being said, I have a 2015 Outback in pretty good condition which is stored outside but always covered. It has normal scratches on the hull from sand, but that's about the only con. in addition I have the regular wheels, and the sand wheeleez - both go into the reinforced holes for transport. Finally, I have a fish finder installed on it, but it needs a new battery.

Firstly, do you think I should sell my setup given my reasons above? I figure when I have time in the future, IF, I want to do this again, I can visit Andy or find another offering here like I did the first time.

Secondly, is there even a demand for this old of a yak which DOES have the fancy seat, BTW. How much do you all think is reasonable for my setup? I'm not in a rush to sell, as I'm still contemplating it now.

I just feel bad keeping it to myself when someone is out there who would put it to really good use.

Thanks everyone! I love all you guys on here who constantly share great stories and offer unsolicited advice, mostly graciously
Rocketfish is offline   Reply With Quote