View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #9
KatFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRaab View Post
Yes indeed, you need only one taste of the genuine stuff to understand what all the hoopla is about. But that one taste will spoil you forever; the cheap stuff will taste like swill. You won't often be spending a hundred bucks for a snack, but once in a while, it is absolutely worth it.

The pinhead-sized stuff sold as caviar is probably whitefish roe. Real caviar is buckshot to green pea-size, a rich translucent gray-black, and moderately salty.
Yes it says whitefish on it! Okay now I know ha ha that shit was nasty but I still one day I wanna try the good stuff😉 I also went and bought Vegemite yesterday that wasn't as bad as I thought tasted way better then the caviar lol sometimes I wonder what stuff tastes like but some stuff I'd never put in my mouth like cream cheese, whip cream, and jello I'll barf! Still need to taste YT, WSB, abalone, escargot! I have eaten mackerel shushi style at todai it tasted like it smells NASTY! But I like skulpin, flounder, halibut, catfish, baracuda, all kinds of bass just not spotties. I don't like trout, salmon, and another one forgot the name they sell it at blue water seafood I had it in a taco it's a fatty fish.
KatFish is offline   Reply With Quote