View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
robmandel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman View Post
Big to all who realize the signifance of what is at stake, the games they are playing, and the RR job they are trying to pull.

I will be there...I have some Q's for them...and I will be polite about it, don't worry...
you might be polite. I don't plan to be. hell, I live north in LA, and LJ isn't my area, but it pisses me off immensely nonetheless. I love seeing all the reports of big fish down there. wish I could head down there more, or at all. and they're targeting my fav spots too up in malibu.

but it doesn't matter though if I can "save" malibu or some part and you lose LJ. we all still lose, period. any loss is a loss for all. the fact that they can do this is disgusting.

everything in this whole process if f****d up big time. the funding, the arbitrary and inconsistent maps, the inconvenient meetings, the changing agendas and rules, the people on the board (as if the DFG guy isn't the epitome of conflict of interest!!), the bogus science, everything.

this isn't an issue of "compromise". how can we say there's any victory when they are the only ones taking. even if no closures occur, did we "win"? hell no. we have no more than we started with. we want nothing from them, no monies, no special privileges, nothing at all. just to be left the hell alone. hardly alot to ask for, huh??

they have nothing to bargain, nothing to offer. saying they'll take less is b******t. they still win, and they'll come back again and again and again and again and...

and the worst part is that they take and those rat bastard mlpa blue shirt idiots don't even gain a thing. they're as lenin said, "useful idiots". they're tools and fools and they're too stupid to know it. "oh, save the fishees" yeah, like the packard foundation and the RLFF give two shits about the fishes. they don't throw 10's of millions into this for the fishees.

I truly feel for you guys down in SD. I have lots of spots to launch and fish. but you guys got one big one. as scared and pissed as I am, y'all gotta be even more so. I'll be there to join in the fray.
robmandel is offline   Reply With Quote