View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #1
johnnyblaze2009

If a pictures worth a thousand words

I live in the Rancho Cucamonga area and as 2014 started, I had high expectations of being on the water as much as possible. I went to the Fred Hall shows multiple times in Long Beach and in Del Mar just to be around guys like you that love the sport. I looked forward to Day at the Docks in San Diego and the upcoming season. My bucket list consisted of at least catching a yellowfin, dorado and a bluefin. I book several 3/4 day trips early on the San Diego and accomplished the yellowfin and bluefin but missed out on catching a dorado. Then my season changed. My daughter took up soccer for the summer and although I enjoyed every bit of her playing and loving the sport, I put fishing on the back burner. The things that kept me going were reading your threads and viewing the beauty you capture with ur go pros or phone cameras and I want to say thank you to all of you who share their adventures with us who can't be on the water. I bought a 2014 Pro Angler from Andy at the Fred Hall Show and only took it out to Cabrillo Beach once last year. Anyways, my son who loves also viewing your pictures asked me to ask you guys to post your sunset, sunrise, landscape or wildlife pictures below. To make for only a second someone smile could motivate and change someone's life forever. God bless you guys and gals, keep up the good work and I wish you all the best in 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
johnnyblaze2009 is offline   Reply With Quote