View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 08:29 PM   #61
Gr8fuldude

Makobob, I sent you a pm, but I might as well post on the thread as well. I realize I am brand new to the board, but I would love, love, love to get in on this if there is still room. Like, I might spontaneously combust if it can happen. As it is, there is nothing holding me back. I've got the time off, and both bosses (the work one and the home one) have given the green light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
Put it off a year, then your wife is PG and guess what? 10 years pass before you can even think about it again
Makobob, you just described me to a tee, as my wife will be undergoing IVF this Fall, and well, this will be my last shot at something this epic for a while (hopefully not 10 years though!). I realize I'm the new guy, so here's my introduction--fishing machine but I have a lot to learn regarding kayak fishing, armed with both conventional and fly, fully bilingual (y enamorado de mexico), and a team player first and foremost.

If there's still room, this trip would be a dream come true. And reading the various posts and highlights from last year, this really seems like a great group of guys. Not to sound too desparate, but I'm willing to be submit to any drug or psychological testing if necessary
Gr8fuldude is offline   Reply With Quote