View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #20
Billy V

I fished N/W La Jolla 4 times in the last 2 weeks on my boat, and I know exactly where the GPS boundaries are. I also fished Torry Pines, and S. La Jolla on a commercial boat with a GPS Overlay of the reserves on the chart plotter and still did not see any lobster traps inside a reserve.

I did not see a single lobster buoy in the new reserve.

Incase you did not know - the lobsterman may legally set their traps right up to the GPS line, if the buoy is dragged inside the reserve by the tide or current, the trap is still legal. The measurement is taken from where the cage lies on the ocean floor.
-------------------------------
To jump to a conclusion, and sound the General Alarm is just plain wrong.
-Would you react with such conviction in other matters of Law ?

We sure could have used such dedication while fighting the Illegal and Corrupt Blue Ribbon Task Force. Its right there on YouTube for you to see. Listen to the BRTF Lie about their ownership of Marinas, How they governed themselves as bound by the brown act, the fuel docks they own and much more.

Meg Caldwell gets a little wet in her pp at the mere mention of the letters mlpa. Those are the real outlaws, the real violators. The ones who bent you over and stole your ocean, then shoved their fist straight up your arse.
-------------------------------

I question your judgement and reaction on the DFG tipster incident without having fully known what was legal or illegal. Everyone here will suffer the consequences of this action - Regardless if you were right or wrong.