Thread: Ghost Fever...
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 03:01 PM   #92
DESTROYER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsafety View Post
I am with you Chris. I personally learned a lot from being around our friend and mentor. It is too bad that the Darkhorse has gone, well, dark, but many of the best fishers from back in the day have done the same thing.

Wouldn't be great if, despite the steadily worsening fishing conditions around here, the kayak fishing community could revive itself in protest? I am not suggesting actual protests but maybe a revival of the open communications and friendly competition that made things so great back just a few years ago.

I for one promise to post a report, even if it is a skunk, whenever I go out. Hopefully others will do the same.

And Josh, please remember that for many of us your epic posts and on the water instructions will be fondly remembered by many of us forever.

Thanks for the shout out Chris.
Social Media killed the website based reports. I hung up the kayak after doing it for 13 years in its infancy but you are welcome to follow my adventures on IG destroyer619 or ballastpointfishingteam. I sometimes miss being on the yak but launching into cold waves at 4 a.m. LOL. Josh for sure was a fish whisperer. I still find myself checking BWE weekly though. Hope everyone is healthy and safe
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote