Thread: Fresh To Death!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #22
THE DARKHORSE

Wow!

Some of you guys sure have a creative imagination! Dating?
Here's some terrible footage shot on Monday, or two days ago for you internet-hall-monitors .
This was during a brief passing of clear water, that just so happened to coincide with the sun popping out. I'll go ahead and warn you, due to the deteriorating conditions that day---it's got a "Blair Witch" feel to it. Maybe take some, motion sickness, prescription medication before viewing if possible.

Same 'ol story: fishing for Halibut, with my one bottom-rig in hand, as another damn school of Yellowtail swims within range to haunt me! Funny enough, I was watching these fish for a long time. Somewhat, second-guessing what I was looking at. 99.9% sure that it was the Halibut, again, playing mind games on me. I'm sorry, but it's just not possible to have schools of Yellowtail attack the kayak every time you fish for Halibut---is it?

Listen to my weighted rig, a.k.a. chirping clicker, as I'm getting my a$$ handed to me for the second time in ten minutes. The video of the first fish is even worse. With a nice Yellowtail, sitting on ice, I wasn't going to keep a fish anyway.

Right after this video was shot, I bolted for the launch and made a semi-heroic landing. The surf was just plain, nasty!

Untitled from Josh Pruitt on Vimeo.