View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 10:16 PM   #50
Hobie-Pedaller
Fish On !!!

i know that Corey already posted on the other thread saying the rules for WCW 2007 were set.

after reading thru all the posts of THIS thread again..... i can see the interests of many to keep the WCW a "big fish only" species event. and keeping in line with the original West Coast WHOPPER tourney concept, and the WHOPPER name, this certainly is logical and likely best for WCW 2007 and beyond. (I'm sure BWE is way ahead of me there. )

even if allowing ONLY big fish species to count in WCW competition, hopefully BWE tweaks the other rules of WCW 2007 to allow more parody in the event. as was the entire motivation of A&J when starting this thread, such parody would make the tourney grow in popularity, and thus in size.

additionally, A&J and this thread did introduce a great concept of having some form of an "All fish Species -All year Tourney" type of format. this is probably not applicable to incorporate into a tourney conceived upon anglers catching WHOPPER fish.... but it certainly could be a good idea for some other future tournament event in the So Cal kayak fishing community.

Kayak Fishing is a DRUG.... and I'm addicted !!
Hobie-Pedaller is offline   Reply With Quote