View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #24
tylerdurden
Bad Clone

Sorry Sterling, I don't agree with your tourny day thing. Year round is year round, but I understand the point that not everyone can get on the water that much. I wish I could spend more time on the water but I have to work. I am stuck with weekends and pm shifts after work during the summer. How about a sidebet of only fish caught on the weekends?

10# minimum would have eliminated almost all my yt this year, and my one legal hali ops: .

While some consider it unfair, I think skill and time on the water should show. If we wanted to make this more luck based we could pull species out of a hat and roll the dice :roll: . Those that can spend the time on the water should get their reward. If not this wouldn't be as fun to look at. In all honesty do we really want to look at tons of calico/cuda/turd reports, although I can see the point that at least that way everyone can weigh something. Maybe have biggest cuda, biggest cali, biggest turd awards at the end of the year. The prizes don't have to be big, I don't think any of the people really do this for the prizes. A monthly prize would also be cool, I know its hard without sponsors but again the prize doesn't have to be big. Or we could just go down to the OEX store and weigh in for a monthly prize. I oppose having 2 divisions. Too many headaches, which division to enter etc.

Speaking of prizes, can we get some shirts with Andy's WCW slam graphic printed? I'd buy/like to win one of those. (that was someone elses suggestion a while ago)

I know a lot of these are logistical headaches and some are unrealistic, but just some more thoughts.

Let the Fish and Game Commission know what you think about the proposed maps.

Be ready for December 9th and 10th.

tylerdurden is offline   Reply With Quote