View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #13
-scallywag-
Banned

Good times Darren !!

Things got a little dicey there for a minute, but you stayed focused, even with me hovering over your shoulder sayng "awww, you've been on this fish for too long it just a black...BUTTON DOWN THE DRAG!!!".....then we see the rod start to do the tell tail rythmic bounce as the yellow turns on its side and starts doing deep circle below the boat...."or a 50lb YT...you bastard!!!"

Darren didn't miss a beat and already had the gaff in his lap, while I stared in aww as this fish came to color.....before it even had a chance to try any typical YT surface antics like wraping up in the mirage drive or rudder, Darren sunk a perfect gaff shot, and had it on the game clip before I could blink.

As soon as I saw the gameclip snap shut I bailed, went right back over to the spot where Darren hooked up, and as soon as I got in the area, looked down at the meter and saw a double stack and a triple stack dissapearing from my screen and frantically dropped the sumo jr....

Like I said, GOOD TIMES!!!

PS. I also like the way you peddled all the way to the pier for the pic so the ambulance chasers couldn't triangulate the your honey hole's position....NICE!!!
-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote