View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
fishsouthcounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLORIDA BOY! View Post
I have some extra life vests that can be loaned or donated. Also some extra tackle and rods. I would be glad to help out our vets! Is there more info on the event?
So from what ive been able to find out from the guy on BD is that they are making some good progress in organization of the event. They still need loaner kayaks, PFDs, and other miscellaneous gear(rods, reels, terminal tackle) etc. They have about 12-15 vet's that they will need to supply for. They are in talks with getting food catered and just looking for a location to host the post fishing food. I believe the plan is to launch from Baby Beach in the AM and fish for about 6 hours and then come in for food. They are also looking for people to get out and fish with these guys. Be their guide and or teacher and show them the ropes a bit. So for any of you who would like to do something but dont have an extra yak, get out there and help show em a good time while you have one as well. Thats my plan. Anyway, i will keep the info coming as it is passed along to me.
fishsouthcounty is offline   Reply With Quote