Thread: Hobie Revo
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
I just switched from an Outback to a Revo. The Revo is faster and definitely tracks better. The Outback has more width so my small stuff like tackle box, ice chest, etc...tucks in the nooks better. Even though the Revo is more narrow, I haven't noticed any stability difference. I know come bug season, the Revo will be space challenging...
This is one of the main reasons I'm considering the Outback. About the only similarity between hooping and fishing is that you're on the water. Much like fishing the placement of your gear is not only paramount to ones safety but is also the key to a successful bug hunt, I don't like to be fumbling around with gear at night, the more you move on the yak the greater your chances of tipping. Every time I went bugging I came home and realized that I need to tweak this, move that, add this and buy that and having a yak that limits your ability to take what you want can be the difference between a day of limits and a visit to the Ol'e Skunk factory.....just my $.02

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote