Thread: Secret Spot
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 10:18 AM   #19
RedSledTeam
Daddeo

Tagyak (Tim): Roman's getting a good work out these days with having to 'clean and jerk' 30 pounds of fish after pedalling the kayak all day. GReat fishing and a workout! Can't beat that! BTW the battery worked all day with no issues, -THANKS!)

Bubblehide: Making positive Lifetime memories is what gets me through the day. I'm honoring my family's fishing tradition and I hope the legacy will live on.

Bellcon: Thanks for the kudos, someday we'll make it out halibut fishin' with you.

Piranha (Jerry) : 'Tailess monsters' from 'you know where'? You are absolutely correct! It's no secret!

Stinky Matt: "Looks like the Northern part of Canada, maybe the Yukon?" I wish I had the time to go there! With life as busy as it is, I'll settle for local OC!

dFroggy54 (Rolly): "Roman looks stoooked!" Absolutely! He can't wait to fish with you again soon. Hang lose brudda!

Leo: Roman says "come up and get it while it's hot!"

BusKid: Roman starts High School next year and hopefully graduate College in 2017! Kayak fishing has exposed Roman to the many aspects fo the marine environment and he wants to become an Ichthiologist and solve the MLPA dilemma.

WahooUSMA (Roger?): "Blink you eyes, and they're grown and gone." You're so right about that one. I used to take Roman's older Brother out fishin' and I blinked my eyes once and now he has grown and busy, but still doing' great things...see picture below, he's the other one holding the eagle's head!!!

On a another note, I haven't figured out the right camo pattern to disguise the "RedSled", but when I do, I'll post a picture! Unless anyone has any ideas?

Sdfisher: "looks like it was a great day of fishing and eating" It was VERY GOOD eating! Roman actually found a great recipe for salmon on-line and he also cooked it; the pictures are all his work!

Roby: It was great seeing you on the water too! We would have spent more time fishin' with you in the morning, but it’s kind of hard trollin a "Z" pattern all day and keeping you in sight. But you did get fish too?

Catchnfish: After all this, do you really want to read more details?

To everyone else…. It's a new year, time to put your game face on and... Get out there and fish!
Attached Images

RedSledTeam is offline   Reply With Quote