Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Madbeaver
Nub

Hey

Just signed up my name is Mike I have been out here for about two years in Oceanside and have fished since I can rember. I grew up in Va fishing fresh water bass, catfish and sometimes Muskey, before I got out here I was over in Jacksonville NC and fished the salt for drum, shark and trout. I started fishing here on cattle boats taking day trips and a 3 day here and there down to mexico for yellows and anything else. Then my buddy started talking about a Kayak at first I didn't know what to think then I started to notice them while I was out on the boats so I got one and haven't looked back. I have only caught a few butts, bass, sculpin, rockfish little barracuda and some big ass batrays from the yak. I go after yellows and wsb but haven't got one yet but it will come as I put more time on the salt (I hope). Just wanted to say hey and you guys look pretty serious and experienced on here. I plan on La Jolla this weekend the weather looks like piss but it's all good. It for now just later.
Madbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote