View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:10 AM   #40
Jimmyz123

Can't we all just get along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTROYER View Post
Amen Adi!

You guys have to give reports because Adi can't fish for a month or do the 5 finger knucke shuffle

Here is the evolution of a Kayak Fisherman:
  • Man buys kayak
  • Man fishes in Kayak
  • Man Catches fish
  • Man post Report
  • Man Catches more fish
  • Man post more reports
  • Man gets in internet arguement
  • Man gets in kayak click
  • Man shares info with friends only
  • Man gets tired of kayak click and other kayak fisherman
  • Man buys power boat
  • Man stops posting report
  • Man call kayakers speed bumps...
...then it starts with a new group of kayak fisherman all over again.

LOL
I must be broken because I went the other way on this. For years my dad and I owned boats, as you know BOAT mean
Bust
Out
Another
Thousand
I couldn't afford the constant repairs and such so I donated my old boat to Father Joe. Then I spent a few years researching Kayak fishing and finally made the leap. Tore my bicep tendon on my first trip out had surgery and 8 months later I'm back at it. This sport and community of fisherman, Boaters and Kayakers, is too important for us to all bash each other for posting a report.
Yes, I agree one should post only their reports unless otherwise authorized to do so. Does that make Scally a bad fisherman? No.
You name the fish board, BD, SD, or whatever and you will always find those who want to preserve a fishery so they tell you not to speak of an area of fishing for fear that it will be over fished. I believe that we all love to catch fish, and we all know there are newbies out there that would also love to catch fish. When you see a newbie land their first big fish, hands shaking from the rush, and the smile on their face, man that's what it's all about. I'll catch my first big fish from the Yak someday and you know I'll be posting a report.

Let's all just get out and catch some fish.