Thread: Squid boats !!!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #20
Billy V

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookup View Post
I totally agree with you Tim. It seems like some of those who live in La Jolla or near by are bless and does not want to share La Jolla or the fish report to those of us who are less fortunate. You know, I have gone to La Jolla many many times and spent many many hours driving to La Jolla and have not been able to land a yellowtail or a WSB for over 2 years, now that is frustrating. In fact I have even given up in going to La Jolla because of the long distance. The Day they close down La Jolla, I will LOL. At that point, it wouldn't matter if the fish are bitting or not or whether the fish report is real or not !!!! Happy fishing and I hope you catch all the fish in La Jolla.
You're completely wrong.
As I said before many kayak anglers (locals included) share amongst kayak anglers. - We just don't spill the beans with Power Boaters abroad.
-People from many other sites monitor BWE as they know we usually find it first.

It doesn't take much to shut down a bite, just a few boats will do it -
The entire armada will certainly do it, and that makes for crowded and dangerous fishing at times.
-----------------------------------
As for the last part of your remark where you turn into an assh@le...
-- Don't hold your breath. --
-They will never close down La Jolla enough to stop us locals from catching those trophies that have eluded you for all these years.

I would bet dollars to doughnuts its your lack of skill that has hindered you.

-I don't think anyone will be sharing any info with you - for the obvious reasons of what you chose to state in your post. LMAO