Thread: Squid boats !!!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #12
tagyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy V View Post
Lots of guys work hard to catch fish, and they do share amongst their community.
Its easy enough to take a walk down to the shores and talk with your fellow kayak fisherman - they share among their own and would like to keep it that way.

-Most everyone should know how it goes by now.

A little common sense go a long way.
-------------------------------
This will become much worse when they start closing off La Jolla and Scripps.
it is true that the best way is, to go out and fish or even to go down to the beach to check things out. unfortunately for some of us fellow kayakers and fisherman, we don't live so close to the beloved L.J. coves.
my buddy and i travel down, seperately two hours away, one way even, to get a chance to even touch the holy grail, (L.J). we have done this now for a year. we've tried different times of day from early 2a.m. with no sleep, to later in the day.
i only mention this because, we are not looking for free hand outs, but as fellow yakers and fisherman, we would hope that you guys, the ones closer to the beach, could share some of the knowledge and current conditions that is going on down there.
thank you to those who share their knowledge. i hope that this doesn't come across as being winey but rather you get a better view point from those who live further away but still enjoy coming out to L.J.

Tim
tagyak is offline   Reply With Quote