Thread: Squid boats !!!
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
DESTROYER

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
When will someone take the time to create a BWE dictionary? I love reading about the "dead bite" and seeing the photos a couple of weeks later with the YT. Or the "research boats" as you paddle your ass out there chasing that ball of bait and the trophy. It sure takes a few months to figure all this out. What happened to the "old" days when fisherman took pride sharing their knowledge and helping a brother out?

I hope to make it out there real soon before all the "research" balls swim away...
Matt- I honestly don't think its anything personal. There are a lot of people looking in on this website as voyeurs. LJ is a place that kayakers fish often because its easy to get out and you can be rewarded with a trophy WSB, YT, T-Shark, Halibut etc. Kayakers have learned that it can get really crowded with PBers and shut a bite off if they post there catches and information. Most of the guys on this web site are good guys who share information, you just won't find them doing it over the internet. TL-Moyer
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote