View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #10
Mom
Junior

We have had out 2 TI's for a little over month now. Although you could probably tell me more about them after one excursion, the trailer is a nice way to transport them and the trampolines are really handy. We load the gear and kids on the trampolines and sit on them to fish. Right now multiple mackerel on a sibiki rig gets us going!! These are very stable. Hubby qnd kids jump off the TI's with masks to check out things below (spearfishing anyone?). Bet it would be good for hooping, although I have not tried that yet. Trolling with the sail gives the legs a break. I bet you figure out how to attach rod holders to the outriggers to do the multi rod troll before we figure that out. ( I bet the kids figure out how to tow an innertube on windy days before you do!) So many options, this is a fun machine!!!

As an aside: the webcam, the nice folks at LJ Shores with their bounty, and all the BWE posts have motivated me to get back into fishing after four kids. Kayak fishing is nothing like surfcasting for blues and stripers back east, this is way better!!!! Thanks for helping me get my groove back.
Mom is offline   Reply With Quote