View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Nice write up, you were definitely paying attention...

I'd like to add, when the woman that was in charge of Parks and Rec spoke, I liked how she brought up the possible tourist revenue to be lost by the closures and how some of them fell on their land (San Elijo, DP), and when asked by the commission if they were equipped to enforce, her response of having over 800 personnel.

It was quite obvious at this meeting who wanted to force closures down our throats. Bespectacled guy (forgot his name, far right side, patronizing idiot) seemed to be combative to every point of lost revenue, unfair process, and reactions to possible closures.

Even when Mr. Richards brought up the point of the closures seriously targeting areas where we fish the most, his comment...

"I knew this was going to be brought up so I prepared this chart."

What a crock of shit.

Where are your facts to back this up, under law, you must disclose them.
You are on the commission, this is supposed to be a fair and open process, just as in court proceedings, you are required to inform all parties involved beforehand. Where is your data to back up your claim?

Tell you what...I will make up my own chart showing you where I have caught the most fish, present it to you, for you to include in areas that are heavily overfished and should be protected.

I have caught no fish in all of LJ, Laguna, DP, and Malibu.

What I will do though is show you a chart of the coastline where I caught these fish and you will see that none of them were caught anywhere near LJ, Laguna, DP, or Malibu.

Let me know when you want to see my chart and we will compare it with your chart.

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote