View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

IMPORTANT TO READ!

That is probably the most important piece of reading regarding this whole process. Thanks for that Paul.

Mr. Maas has hit the nail on the head, with pinpoint accuracy. When I first got involved in this process, I had someone who shall remain nameless, tell me that we were about to be RR'd, and that these meetings are supposed to be open in every aspect and that he had seen it before, how the public was excluded on purpose which would be a clear violation of any government committee.

I wondered where I recognized the name...googled it, he holds the record for unassisted spearing of a fish - 398 lbs!

As I recall, to qualify, you've got to bring the fish to the boat. He did it with buoys, and after shooting the fish, after seeing cows come by knowing that a bus was on its way, after spending roughly a week without shooting something since he wanted a trophy, that bus came by.

After tagging the fish, it swam away, only to bull charge him and die out in front of him. Maybe I am off a bit, but that is how I remember the story, and I did not google the story - just the name.

He is a legend in my eyes. I have seen Blue Water Hunter, and I am stoked he is on our side.

Terry Maas - thank you...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote