View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #26
DONIGAN
Junior

Send a message via MSN to DONIGAN
Kind of an interesting follow up on this whole situation. My neighbor a few doors down is a lifeguard Sargent and told me that after I told the LJ lifeguards they got out the huge Bino's and boats looking around. They DID find a GW swimming over the Canyon (5pm ish) hence the swim advisory they put out today. They have to if they confirm a GW sighting for liability reasons. With that said they pay more attention to GW behavior rather then just a plan old sighting. Bumping into a kayak (which is what the yaker told me) is above normal for aggressive behavior. He told me (the lifeguard neighbor) of several GW signs and sightings this past year in the LJ area. One that I get a kick out of is 3 seals (on different days) off of Casa wash up with bite marks that are obviously from a big shark and bleed to death on a rock cropping. I am convinced at this point that the GW boys are getting the job done in LJ - aka huntin with and around us. Once again, we were in full view of childrens pool and the 2nd confirmed lifeguard sighting was over the canyon. It all seems to tie together....
DONIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote