View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #14
ikrash

???

didn't state how many fish i have caught, nor did i allude to being in ANY way a master fisherman...i would say that is a bad interpretation of a pm asking for suggestions on settings for a ff

i understood your opinion on getting a 728 and also stated that i was genuinely thankful for such a speedy response (check your pm)..but no need to state over and over again that the 718 is trash...i apologize..not everybody's got cushy jobs (btw...you spoke of arrogance?) ...if you dont wanna share your settings..thats okey dokey...just say that they are private...

"finally" :

what would the logic be to upgrade my ff if i didnt think that seeing the fish was key? dont quote my words out of context as well as with the wrong intention...this isn't a war....i asked your opinion...appreciated it...and asked for your settings...responses that lack an answer to the question as well as insult are going to be met with "arrogance"

i DO NOT know as much as you do (as previously stated), but my opinion is that logically, you are incorrect.....i VERY WELL may be wrong (as previously stated), but i would like the best chance of seeing these fish, and (as previously stated) if i cannot i WILL upgrade to the 728 (your suggestion)

so just chill...it'll all be allright
what difference does it make

its not like there's fish in la jolla anyways....right?
ikrash is offline   Reply With Quote