View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #13
THE DARKHORSE

Nice fishing with ya', Sherm.

That Yellowtail's a freakin' Toad!...you kicked her a$$, too!

And thanks for keeping an open mind when the conditions didn't look quite right for White Sea Bass. At least we had some fun while waiting for the appropriate conditions to present themselves. The current was ripping and it was windy as hell...can only imagine your view of things from the Fish N' Dive .

I can't think of a better way to pass time...ten foot Super Seeker, a.k.a. The Arm Breaker!

No matter how many you catch, seeing that bright yellow tail at color...never gets old!

She didn't move a muscle while smiling for the camera. I told her thanks for the ride and sent her back to school.

Conditions for White Sea Bass improved slightly in the afternoon. While short on time, we made a move. I knew Sherm had his share of paddling for the day...and then some. His arms were moving like a windmill, but that Fish N' Dive apparently has two speeds: ridiculously slow and reverse . All joking aside, that's a great kayak (stable as hell), but when the river-like current is doing it's thing...not ideal. I'll admit I'm bias, though.

And most of all, thanks for not going Nancy Carrigan on me when I finally made the decision to drop a bait in the water.