View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #13
Sherm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtfish View Post
Congratulations Sherman, I appreciate you sharing your inspiring Bycatch Photo as my WSB steak ended yesterday and I was hoping to get into a Yellowtail groove as things look ripe to go off with all the bait in La Jolla currently.

The private boaters have plenty to shoot for currently with the UT reporting the great Yellowtail bite just north of Todas Santos. I agree that is good to post on BWE to give Josh the credit he deserves for sharing his knowledge with us but I personally don't see the point in posting on BD to bring more PBer's into our limited spear of influence. My suggestion is to posts only for folks that can truely appreciate your efforts and triumphs. !!

I fish both boats and yaks and find fisherman appreciate a good fish no matter where or how it was caught.

Plus if you notice my banner on BD you'll notice I am a sponsor on that sight. Every post is another opportunity to plug my business.

Also....most of the boaters on BD know that the yak guys get fish when they can't. They know the boats are too noisy and it's easier to catch tails down south on a boat.
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote