Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Nic D

New Guy

My name is Nic, I manage the produce dept. at Smart & Final in Encinitas and Im also a pro-photographer. I mostly shoot people (weddings, editorial, kids) if it pays I'll shoot it.

Im brand spanking new, so new I don't even have a kayak yet. I've been lurking for a little while reading as much as I possibly can for the time being. Rik at OEX twisted my arm and made me throw down some dough on a trident 15. I should have it in a few weeks and hopefully out fishing before too long. Maybe buy a water housing for my camera and shoot some of you guys for the mags?

Born and raised in the north county (vista, oside, carlsbad) been hunting and fishing since I could tag along with my dad. Mostly fish in the ocean nowadays and between 2 and 5 day trips. I've been wanting a kayak for about 6 yrs now but something always seems to have come up. Married for 7 years now, 2 labs a choc and a white one. No kids, there are too many fish to catch.

Anyways, this forum appears as the one to be on.... hopefully I'll have something to contribute before long.

- nic
Nic D is offline   Reply With Quote