View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
nachorenzais
Junior

Send a message via MSN to nachorenzais
thanks to everyone

ok thanks for answering my post i been talking to someone from a store i get my kayak stuff from and he told me right now what i should do is stick to the bay get a little more pratice before i go out of la jolla and i should pay for a fishing trip and lesson on my kayak out of lajolla with la jolla kayak fishing and i think is the best thing i could do just a little scare but for you guys the have answer my post feel free to email me and we could make a trip to erendida and we could stay at my friends house its safe if u dont mess with town people just like any other place i go all the time but for right now do to the rains its a little hard to get into town will have to wait a few more week my friend just told me or else i would be going this weekend my self but for sure i dont mind people going with me give me someone to talk to and fish with note about my self i dont drink or do drugs but if u go with me u could get your own drinks but just dont make a fool out of your self at my friends house and the door will be open to you again
nachorenzais is offline   Reply With Quote