View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #17
JrBasser

I am really hoping I can make it, but I won't know till later tonight!

We had the worst harrassment trying to launch at the childrens pool this past weekend. The beach next to the childrens pool had some narly surf, so we took advantage of the pool to launch. despite the fact that no seals were on the beach, and the farthest we got was to the end of the steps, we had a lady filming us rigging lines at our car making phone calls to report us for "purposfully flushing over 100 seals off the beach." She even claimed to have a witness. The funny thing is "her witness" was the only one there when we arrived. After a few TMZ paparrazzi jokes from my brother as we walked down the stairs with a camera in our face, she even made a comment as to how badly she wanted to push me down the stairs as I walked past her. It's kind of sad that we are at this big of a risk of losing our favorite pasttime, yet the evidence against us is, for the most part, a load of shit. Especially when the harrassment on a fellow HUMAN is even worse than any fisherman would intentionally do to a seal.
JrBasser is offline   Reply With Quote