View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
Billy V

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden View Post
Please read the MLPA thread. Get your head out of the sand, out of your ass, or where ever it is stuck and help us with this. Attending rallies on weekends for fishing is great, attending the benefit tournament was awesome, donating money is commendable, but to actually get things done you have to show up to these meetings.
The MLPA Process is designed to wear You down.
-Is it working?

I say Hell Yes, because guys still won't show up at the Meeting Where it Counts.

You should be Mad as Hell because You are getting Punked by a bunch of Nerds, and Rich Old Ladies!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a Proven Fact that when We Kayak Fisherman show up at these meeting in force we make a difference, and stop, or slow the theft of our fishing rights.
-It has happened at several key meetings during this bullsh^t process.

Then the Corrupt BTRF changed the rules of engagement to dissuade us from attending future meetings and shook off a few people.....Yes it worked, but we got back on track and kept fighting for our fishing rights. We are still surviving!

How about it Guys?
Do we have what it takes to bring this battle to an acceptable conclusion?

Lets stick it to them at these final 2 meetings.

Are you going to make an excuse that you could not attend the meeting because of prior commitment ???

Make Your Commitment Here, Where it is Truly Needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Canceled an all expenses paid for Vacation to Koh Samui Thailand to attend the October Meeting. Now if you have ever been to Thailand you know what I will be missing! Considering my good friend owns the entire resort it may be a little more than you can imagine.

Thats my commitment.

Last edited by Billy V; 09-08-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote