View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Alpinesurfer
Banned

OEX in Mission Bay!

The worst customer service ever! Its pretty pathetic when you get treated like a piece of meat! I went in looking to purchase a new yak. I had demoed a bunch of kayaks a few weeks prior including the Malibu X Factor, I was simply going in to check out the X Factor one more time and take it for another spin just to make sure it was exactly what I wanted, I asked the owner if I could demo it, his response was " haven't you demoed it twice already? " I simply said no it was only once, he told me that it was becoming like a rental. um Like a rental what does that mean? I didn't know that demoing a kayak for 5 to 10 mins was considered a rental now! WOW He went on to say that it was a hassle for them to pull out the kayak and put it in the water and that they have to clean it off after words. Wow I didn't realize that hosing off a kayak was such hard work jeeze! I just dont get people. I thought thats why they opened up that store there in the first place so people could demo kayaks, what happend to the golden rule that our parents taught us when we were young "Treat others how you wish to be treated." I guess some people just never learned that or were never taught that in this matter. Its pretty sad that people can be so ignorant but whatever I guess ill go purchase my kayak some place else some place where people actually care about there customers and treat them with respect instead of treating them as if they are and object. So if your looking to purchasing a new kayak I would think twice before going to OEX in Mission bay!