View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:26 AM   #5
Matt
Support your local pangas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy V View Post
I'm there 100% to the bitter end.
-Lets see who else will step up to the plate.

There sure has been a lot of people absent from the meetings that post on this message board, and fish La Jolla.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK AND HAVE ALOT GOING ON IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES AND CANNOT MAKE EVERY MEETING! AND DON'T BE SO QUICK TO BE DOWN ON THOSE THAT CAN'T MAKE IT, IT IS HARDLY A MOTIVATION!

That being said, if you feel you have done enough and cannot sacrifice anymore time, everyone understands...but if you can please,please, please come to as many meetings as you can!! Everyone realizes that these meetings are scheduled so that a great many blue collar fisherman cannot make them, this is a solid tactic and it is working, so if you have a sickday or vacation day that you can sacrifice we'd love it if you spent it with us all up in Carlsbad!! If you can't just think nice thoughts and share a bait with one of the guys you know who have made the effort and say "thanks!", we have your backs 100%!!!

If ya can make the meetings that's great we would love the support at all the meetings, but if you can only make a few but have still stood up and done watcha can every angler in So Cal thank's you for any effort you have put forward no matter how small or how big!!! I freely admit, I have missed the last few rounds due to work and other family commitments I even had to work on my birthday for 12 hours so I had to skip the workshop meetings.

And most everyone understands that "real life" issues such as family, job, kids, wives, dogs, un-understanding cats etc.... sometimes get in the way!

Please join us if you can on August 3rd and help us save La Jolla or any other launch spot that you love!! Let's put out a major effort to save our most precious fisheries!! Thanks to all who have donated time, money, or thoughts on how to save our fishing resources. Hope to see everyone that can make it at the August 3rd meeting in Carlsbad!!!!

NOW COME ON AND LET'S GET OVER 100 KAYAK FISHERMAN AT THIS MEETING...I AM STILL GONNA BUY 50 PINTS AT PIZZA PORT FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE.....(and no TMAN you don't get a credit beer for Clay)

Last edited by Matt; 07-31-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote